Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Wow, awesome work. A wonderful little story, with excellent animation as always.

Goombario's Story Goombario's Story

I honestly wasn't expeecting much when I loaded this up, but this turned out to be fantastic! The use of 3D spriting looked amazing, and the story was funny, interesting and stayed true to the games. It's a shame this is your last sprite movie. This had such great potential for an awesome series.

I did enjoy it as a lone entry though. 5 stars!

EASTBEAST responds:

Thanks for the review! Perhaps one day I might return to it with drawn animation : >

Sonic Drowns? Sonic Drowns?

I loved the pixel art styled visuals. It was as if Sonic 2 had cutscenes. Not only did it blend well, but it was very accurate to the characters too. Good job! I'd like to see more animations like this.

MichaFrario responds:

"if sonic 2 had cutscenes" <- that comment made my day :' )

Paladog Paladog

I'm addicted to this game. I don't usually enjoy defence games, but I love how you can fight alongside the troops that you manage. Both the fighting and skill systems are really fun, and are very satisying to use. I really enjoy the art too. The backgrounds are especially well done.

Fantastic job!

Checkpoint Checkpoint

Not bad

I would recommend tweaking the controls a little though. They seem a little too slippery to me. Other than that, it's a great balance of fun and challenge.

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

I loved it!

Fluid animation, with witty and interesting scenarios. My fav was with the Pokeball. I had a good laugh with that one.

PuffballsUnited responds:

That's probably my favorite fail. I love parodying things and keeping as close to the original as I can.

peach peach

Incredible

Her left eye seems a tiny bit off, but other than that, it's flawless. Fantastic use of coloring and model pose.